So I'm a day Late Well here I'm a day late, but what the hell. Here are my Friday Five:
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? This one's a tough one to answer. Perhaps I'd like to meet Napoleon.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? I'd like to live in let's say the 24th Century....if it could be a lot like Star Trek. Yeah, I'm a Trekkie.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? I'd move to Britain. Where my family has come from. I love the architecture and the "oldness" of the country. Love castles....that would be nice.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? I'd like to be Homer Simpson. No matter what bad things happen to him, he always comes out alright. He's got a cool family, great wife who puts up with him. He likes doughnuts....of course I'd need a sex change operation. Hmmm.
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? My Mum's - she's beautiful. She has a very kind face, one where people come to her because she looks so nice and the beauty part doesn't hurt either.
Whaaed Christina 3:00 PM
I'm BlogChalking This is my new blogchalk: Canada, Edmonton, crazy...like I'd tell, English, Christina, Female, 26-30, doing artsy things, reading / listening to music. :)
Whaaed Christina 2:38 PM
Wednesday, March 19, 2003
These Quizzes are Addicting
I am an imaginary number 1i I don't really exist _
Still Motoring I went out last night, so much for not being distracted. So hopefully I'll have something together in the way of new templates by the end of the week. There I'm organizing my time.
Last night was alright, went out with the girls to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Not bad - and not too busy. I really tried to "enjoy" myself in the alcoholic beverage department....but as strange as it was - and for the gross amount I drank....I didn't really have any ill effects. I thought the way I was mixing my drinks I'd be in hangover hell today, but Happily I am not! Maybe its my good liver and kidneys that saved my day [thanks guys!]. Well I hope everyone had a great St. Paddy's Day - and the hangovers aren't too bad....and you won't have nightmares about green beer and small men in green outfits!
Whaaed Christina 9:52 AM
Monday, March 17, 2003
Work it Girl Well, I've worked on a couple of layouts for weblogs. Now just to integrate the whole idea into the site. Hopefully I'll have them online today - with no distractions.....yeah, right!
Whaaed Christina 9:15 AM
Saturday, March 15, 2003
Simplifying Saturday Maybe I'm a really boring person. I don't know, but I decided to do laundry, cleaned the bathroom (including scrubbing the floor and toilet.....I've always HATED doing that. The worst thing in the world...cleaning a toilet - well that and cleaning dead vegetables in my fridge), cleaned the kitchen, tidied up my bedroom. Basically everything I can think of cleaning...I've done or am in the process of doing. Yes, I'm doing this on a Saturday. I must be bored or a boring person. Cleaning - its what I do.
Flashback I'm watching "Pretty in Pink". Whoa....1986. Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy (who I still think has a quirky cuteness to him). I remember when I first watched it...I was 11 years old. Good Lord! I still like to watch this movie. I think I've watched it about a million times. What's up with me! I'm such a geek I found the fan site for the movie HERE
Something to pass the time I am thinking of making some templates for blogs. I like the way this one turned out and maybe I can scratch the old creative part in my brain and do something fun in my spare time. I don't know? Now just to think of something to use....hmmmm. Well its a start.
Whaaed Christina 3:11 PM
td width="70%">I'm a twenty-something
stuck in Limbo-Land. I love my family, friends and the
many loves of my life. I'm infatuated with Hugh
Jackman, Loving the world of CHOCOLATE, wishing life
was more like "The Simpsons". Wanting the future to be
more like "Star Trek" and I'm sitting in the middle of it
all wondering what to do next?